You will join the Vilmate’s team, not the particular project. But at first and primarily you will work on the US-based ML project. The project with the help of ML helps to write scripts for films. For example, you set the setting – what genre, what city the action takes place in, what year, etc. You start writing the text, and you can ask the system to continue it, throw in a cue, come up with eyeliner for the dialogue, and so on.
Data Scientist (AI NLP)
There is no one on the team now, the customer wants to transfer the application to us from local consultants. Eventually, the team will consist of 1 front-end developer, 1 back-end developer, a QA engineer, and a PM.
- Research, invent and adopt machine learning algorithms for dedicated business needs.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Python.
- Practical experience with Natural Language Processing (language modeling, word embedding).
- Knowledge of the GPT-3 autoregressive language model.
- Deep understanding of machine learning concepts.
- Solid experience with modern deep learning toolkits and deep neural networks.
- Familiarity with algorithms, data structures, and software design principles.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make ML-system changes as needed to resolve the issue.
- Ability to produce creative and innovative solutions to hard problems.
- MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science/ Artificial Intelligence / SW engineering or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
- Paid sick days.
- A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
- State holidays are granted.
- Corporate accountant, lawyer, and psychologist services.
- Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
- Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered.
- In-house and online сorporate English classes.
- Free running lessons with a professional athletics coach.
- Free online yoga classes.
- Corporate parties 2 times a year and team-building events