Our customer is a young and fast-growing AI firm located in Stockholm, Sweden. They have created an innovative system that evaluates and quantifies the customer experience during e-commerce and online service transactions with great precision, generating a continuous flow of detailed behavioral data. This empowers us to employ machine learning and AI techniques that can be implemented instantly, forecasting the most effective messages to persuade visitors to make crucial business decisions, such as converting or purchasing additional products.
About the client
About the project
You’ll play a vital role in solving complex data challenges and contribute to a creative work culture that values teamwork. As part of our organization, you will get the chance to participate in strategic discussion as well as being hands on with technical tasks.
You can expect to dive into meaningful projects from day one, gaining hands-on experience in analyzing diverse data sources and influencing informed decision-making. Collaborate across various teams, from data analytics to engineering and business units, ensuring a comprehensive and holistic approach to data-driven problem-solving.
Additionally, enjoy the benefits of a flexible work environment that accommodates your work style, prioritizing work-life balance for your overall well-being.
Who We Are Looking For:
Our customers are in a rapid growth phase and seeking a Data Analyst to join their dynamic team. The role involves analyzing how users respond to their modules and actively participating in the refinement process to ensure optimal functionality and user experience. The role also involves creating insightful reports, and implementing new features to enhance data visualization. The ideal candidate will possess strong proficiency in Python, Pandas and well developed analytical and statistical skills. If you have experience with BigQuery, SQL, Snowplow, Bayesian Statistics, and Docker, that’s a plus.
- Generate reports and insights from current data sets.
- Make behavioral analyses on implementations for long term improvements of products.
- Utilize Python and Pandas for data manipulation and analysis.
- Monitor performance of our implementations.
- Investigate what is wrong and suggest solutions when implementations struggle.
- Make sure we track important behavioral features when deploying new products.
- Develop and update existing inhouse analytics tools using Python and Pandas.
- Collaborate with our other teams to understand and address data analysis requirements.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to derive meaningful insights from data.
- Solid experience in Python and Pandas to perform analysis as well as developing the analytics tool.
- Well-developed statistical understanding.
- Effective communication skills in both written and verbal English.
- Proven ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Comfortable working autonomously and remotely, demonstrating self-motivation and organization.
- Adherence to software engineering best practices, including code review, source control, continuous integration, and testing.
As a plus
- Experience in analyzing e-commerce data and/or customer behavior.
- Familiarity with Snowplow for enhanced data tracking.
- Knowledge of Bayesian Statistics for advanced statistical analysis.
- Experience with Docker for containerization.
- Experience from working in agile teams.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
- Paid sick days.
- A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
- State holidays are granted.
- Corporate accountant, lawyer, and psychologist services.
- Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
- Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered.
- Online English classes are covered.
or write to
or write to
or write to
or write to
Kharkiv, Kyiv, Remote, Warsaw
Feb 9, 2024